Thursday, November 22, 2007






I had this for my dinner earlier this week at JP...Wow. Does it get any better..? I mean come on... chicken chop, chips AND a fried rice... I think I should be a food reviewer. I know all about the finer things in life.

Final list for hospital bag. Its stuck on the wall.






So we got Nanna's slippers from the Internet. I think they cost about BND 150...For sure mother must have told you, right...? She was getting her knickers all in a ridiculous twist over them.
Anyway, the funny story is that Dani decided to use this advert for slippers as his screen saver. And he wasnt even trying to be funny.
(They aren't the ones Nanna is getting, but I kind of like them. For a special day out.)
So tomorow I am looking forward to brunch. Ding and Saizul and Lis will hopefully come. This is what is on the menu: ( and I am really good at this breakfast stuff)
- Hot, freshly brewed Lavazza Coffee
- Croissants and pastries (buy them frozen and put them in oven.. wonderful really)
- Beef sausages (Ding does not like chicken ones)
- Hash browns
- Fried Eggs sunny side up
- BAKED BEANS
- Sauteed mushroom and cherry tomatoes
- Some fresh fruit (just for colour and that hotel food feel)
- Some fresh juice
Am thinking MAYBE pancakes.. the real ones. I am good at those.

No comments: