Thursday, November 8, 2007

Our Wild Thursday Night




So last night we decided to be crazy and go watch Bee Movie. After 10.30 at night. Woooo Hooooo thats just nuts for us. We are on this new thing of doing these things now 'while we can'...Wasn't as fun as i thought. Already on the way there i was falling asleep. Once I had some popcorn and peanuts I fell asleep during it. And then on the way home I fell asleep in the car. I was great company.
Anyway it was not fantastic. Not as funny as Nemo, and the graphics not so special. Story line not moving. Script not sharp. You can forgerabourish. I tell you what though - I just couldn't sit comfortably for that long. The bump won't give, man.

So thats not a marvellous shot, I know. And i crossed over to the bad place last week... wearing those stupid dumb ass house dresses. Jesus christ. House dresses with butterfly sleeves.

No comments: