Thursday, November 29, 2007

A week later...

This is our action shot.. Lis came nice and early aropund 10 because she had no eclectric city and her house, Ding and co did not :) So the croissants - which I BAKED, were rock 'ard..
My baked items... I tell you now they are very good. But must have with BUTTER. There is no point otherwise.
Fruit. Yawn. Whatever.

We were watching Americas Funniest Home Videos. That show just makes me laugh out loud. No other show can make me laugh like that. It makes me feel like I am a really easy going person who can laugh at anything all the time... which is balls.

I did the news last night. Funny only doing it once a week. My breathing is all crap, and I cant sit up close to the table. Funnily enough this little boy loves the news. He moves all over the place during it non stop. And he really hurts now. I think all that milk has made him solid. In my mind he is kind of like a tank.. I think he must have big feet too. Oh I cant wait to meet him.

I watched the Nanny Diaries the other day. It was as good as, if not BETTER than the book. Not often you can say that innit. Stylish, good ending. I enjoy.

I have started miniature christmas shopping. I realise I always buy the same type of stuff. I am always drawn to sports stuff for the boys. Last year that was the theme, remember... that was shit hot, I know. This year I dont have a theme. And I dont know where the fairy lights are. I got out the Christmas box and its lacking ingredients. And i thought i was so organised and stocked. I need to do a run to euro classics. They have a corner where all last years stuff is 50 percent off. I love that action. Will get the candles.

Today i want to eat Japanese food and Swensens new White Choc Brownie with butter and maple syrup sizzling.. are you kidding me... wow. nice. I also want to eat After Eights... Redha does not like any of that food though. He is on holiday after tomorrow so he can start to drive me. I am 36 weeks now. I want to deliver at 38 weeks.. thats my plan. I feel sure he is cooked now.

The pram is just stunning... Redha has photos of it and he cant stop saying thank you to you. He keeps asking me to message you over and over so just pretend I did, ok. We put the car seat in it and its very handsome. The 'hammock' seat will come when he is much bigger.


Ok since I am on dial up I should just make sure this gets posted... where the hell is YOUR blog action? You promised after Sydney. What kind of one way relationship is this.....Waiting.....

No comments: