Saturday, December 8, 2007

Dawn Adventure, Food, Christmas Preparations....

Last week we got out all the christmas stuff to do an 'inventory' of what we have and what we need. Bazil and Qawi were being really, erm...helpful.... They unpacked everything then pretended to be reindeer with the help of a skipping rope. Baz is super duperly into Christmas - not kidding you. He wants to come on the final shopping trip for ornaments and candles..Actually they were really good.

I am so pleased that I still have the tacky piece of shit paper table cloths from last year. I think I am turning into daddy - really cheap, and recycling everything. They have burn holes in them but i refuse to throw them away.
Ps . are you loving my nightie?

I never told you about our Dawn Adventure, did i..? Well as per the above time on the car clock, me and Redha were out and about as the sun set last week sometime. We both woke up at four and couldnt sleep...so he suggested we go buy some cakes from the tamu in town. Cant quite believe i said yes. So we put on our winter clothing and went out. To buy some cakes. A lot of cakes....

Do you think we over did it...?
So its really all been about food. This is phase one of my food mission accomplished.. The Swensens Brownie made from WHITE CHOC. Got butter, maple syrup, pistachios. Was ridiculous.
Second instalment was the Japanese restaurant. Thats Nadi, of course.... She ate my food.
I do have photos of the after eight instalment... Will post them at a later date.
Its Sunday - we are at the Fake Coffee Bean in Gadong. I am sweating my balls off....

No comments: